Level Flight issue

• Hi There - outside of the F15 & F18 no aircraft will fly level for me in the sim. All the others tend to just slowly climb til the point they go vertical or just loop which I find frustrating when trying to manually fly, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. I'm flying from using the keyboard as not been able to source a joystick yet and its not the mouse interferring. The Q400 and starfighter also do the same. Is there any advice?.

• Hello,

flying with the keyboard is no way ...

also the cheapest joystick is 10000% better than flying with mouse or keyboard.

Please invest in a joystick + try it ...

• To 'stratospheric': what are these so called controllers for?

It look likes for blind people, so they can feel on the form what action they represent, hardly suitable

for handling FlightSim-commands during an (invisible?) flight.

I think they're pretty cool. What started out as a joint venture to empower gamers with disabilities is now a much broader target demographic.

For example, simulation of sliders and others split & join control modules that can be placed in a VR sim cockpit - perfect for such things as elevator trim etc. Precise control that stays put. But Logitech and Microsoft can explain it much better than I can: